Wouldn’t it be nice, and make more sense, if, prospective homeowners, fully considered, the essentials of FINANCES, and intended, accordingly, to achieve their finest targets, expectations, and needs? Since, for the majority of us, the value of our house, represents our single – largest, financial asset, shouldn’t we prepare, as well as possible, and proceed, with, eyes – wide – open? With that in mind, this guide will briefly consider, analyze, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this, so frequently, makes the difference, between truly enjoying owning a house, and becoming overwhelmed, and needlessly, stressed, from the day – to – day, barriers, of home ownership. A Medical Website isn’t always necessary for the stress of buying a home but you never know.
1. Prepared homeowner, look, at both, current, in addition to future needs, and construction, a relevant, quality, financial plan. Most only consider the need for getting a down – payment, but overlook the necessary, future reserves, for repairs, renovations, upgrades, maintenance, and, in case of an unforeseen setback. Doing this, requires, a large amount of focus, and discipline!
2. Intentions: Know your personal intentions, before buying a house.
3. Needs: Do you understand, both, your current needs, in addition to probable future ones?
4. Asset: Think of Your Home. Not only from an emotional perspective, but, also, as the most significant asset, on your portfolio! Safeguard it, by preparing for possible eventualities!
5. The better you plan, and prepare yourself, the happier, and stressed, you will be!
6. Alternatives: You’ll face several choices, during the process, in the home – hunting, beginning, to owning a home. What kind of house, and property, do you require, will meet foreseeable future needs, and will satisfy, much of what you want, seek and want? What renovations, upgrades, etc, might align with both your emotional, as well as logical components?
7. Emphasis: Don’t try to keep up, with the Jones’, but determine what’s most important to you, and where you should place, your emphasis!
8. Service; solution: What will serve you, and what’s your solution, to organizing and aligning, your approach, in a mind / heart balance?
The wisest homeowners consider, and prepare, their FINANCES. Are you going to be, your very best friend, or, own, worst enemy?